Saturday, December 27, 2008

COLDPLAY November

It was a great day for me when we saw COLDPLAY live in concert. They are my fav, and it was the awesomest! :) The lighting, the music, the videography, the sound, the whole experience was just amazing, and they put on the most entertaining show. They sang all of my favorite songs, plus some, and it was just the best (nacho libre style). I've been wanting to post these pics for forever, since the concert was just after Thanksgiving, but I'm just now getting to it. So, hope you enjoy the pics. They do absolutely no justice to the real thing . . .

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and all the things
you do. And they were all yellow."


We were on the front row of the upper bowl in the Energy Solutions Arena. We had really good seats for the price. And if you can tell, you can't really see the band on the stage, because there is so much backlighting, but the whole show was taped, showing all the band members up close as they sang. It was really different, but I loved it because you felt like you could actually see them up close.

"If you ever feel neglected
If you think that all is lost
Well, I'll be counting up my demons, yeah,
Hoping that everything's not lost."

3 comments:

The Bond Family said...

WHAT?!!! You went to a Coldplay concert and didn't tell me?!! Are you kidding me?!! I just said to Matt the other day that I wanted to go to a Coldplay concert. You stink :)

The Bond Family said...

I seriously can't get over this. If it weren't past midnight, I would call you...

The Faucheux's said...

Coldplay is awesome. My husband plays their songs over and over again on youtube, but that is nothing in comparison to going to a concert. WOW!

Davis' Birthday

Davis' Birthday
It's a tradition now . . . Davis gets a pinata on every birthday!

The New Kitchen

The New Kitchen
In four months or less, your kitchen could look like this! :)

Pineview Trip

Pineview Trip
Favorite Cousin

Davis and Jane have fun together

So hard to leave . . .

Davis and Daddy