Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Busy August

We had a long and fun-filled August. Davis had his birthday, we went camping twice, went out with the Steogers on their boat, and pretty much just enjoyed being done with the house. Our kitchen project is about 99% finished, and that last 1% is really hard to get around to! Davis is talking a lot now, and can say just about anything. It's really nice that he can talk now instead of just scream. :) He and Jane have become the best of friends, and they play together so well. But Joshua is his favorite kid. He makes Davis laugh so hard. One thing that Davis does that is (kinda) funny, whenever we are listening to music in the car, and if one of us turns down the music, Davis has a complete meltdown. He's our Radio Nazi.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Hey there! This is Jimmy Macfarlane from the mission. We found your blog on the Wyeths page. It looks like you guys are doing great--your little guy is really cute!

The Bond Family said...

YAY!!! You jumped on the Blog bandwagon! It made me SO happy to see pictures of Davis and to see your amazing kitchen! Holy cow. I can't believe you guys did that by yourself! You're so cool :) Love you!

Kelly said...

Hey girl! Now I won't feel like I never talk to you anymore. Your kitchen looks great!

The Mason Family said...

You guys are so cute!! Maybe we'll be better at keeping in touch now that we're both part of the blogging scene :) And your kitchen looks amazing-I'm so jealous! My kitchen is literally the size of a storage closet :( But it does give me more reasons to eat out! yay!

Michelle said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch better! How've you been? I love all your pictures, they are so cute! You look really good in the picture of you and Davis!... Your kitchen looks awesome too! I'm going to add you to my blogging buddies right now! :)

The Hodsons said...

Hey Amanda! I ran across your blog from Keri's...Looks like you guys had a fun summer. I also wanted to say that I'm excited for you and your new calling. I think the girls are going to absolutley adore you. You'll be so great! -Sara Hodson-

Davis' Birthday

Davis' Birthday
It's a tradition now . . . Davis gets a pinata on every birthday!

The New Kitchen

The New Kitchen
In four months or less, your kitchen could look like this! :)

Pineview Trip

Pineview Trip
Favorite Cousin

Davis and Jane have fun together

So hard to leave . . .

Davis and Daddy